Goods Elevators:, 1) High quality Goods Elevators., 2) Resonable price., 3) Ontime delivery. - more info check here: http://www.buildingsuppliesplaza.com/Goods-Elevators-11085193/
Place of Origin: Maharashtra India
Brand Name: scrane
1) High quality Goods Elevators.
2) Resonable price.
3) Ontime delivery.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: As per requirement.
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Product Packagings & Delivery Terms:
Specifications and Product Details:
- Goods Elevators:
- We are offering Goods Elevators that help in transferring of loads from one level to another. Extensively used in factories and storage facilities for the movement of goods between floors, these elevators are known for their high speed and smooth operations.
- Designed as per the set industry standards, these lifts are dimensionally accurate and extremely efficient.
We are offering two types of goods lifts, such as
(i) Drum wound machine based or traction machine based
- Product specification
- These lifts are available in various capacities ranging from 250 kg to 10 Tons
- Goods and workers can be transported to any number of floors
- The size of the lifts range from 3' x 2' to as large as 12' x 20'
- Standard height of the cabin is 6' 7½"
- The lift can open on the opposite side also (2 side open cabin)
- (ii) Drum wound type without counter weight
- The movement of the lift is based on the coiling and uncoiling of a wire rope on a rotating drum.
- A unique feature of our drum design is the provision of two ropes coiling separately on a right hand thread groove and a left hand thread groove.
- This leads to lesser rope stress and longer life. These lifts are quicker to install and require lesser space.
- Traction type with counterweight
- This is achieved first through the use of 3 or more independent wire ropes stretched across the main traction sheave.
- There being no positive coupling between the lift and the machine leads to greater safety as a slip is permitted whenever there is an obstruction to the lift travel.
- No overload on the motor in case of lift overshooting at the top floor.
- Jerk free, smooth travel is possible by the usage of 2:1 roping. Though smoother, traction lifts travel at higher speeds than drum wound lifts using the same power.